Saturday 5 January 2013

Another Quiet Book Page


The inspiration for this Quiet Book Page came from HERE.   


Quiet Book Road  Page
I have changed the names for this post but I personalized the garage with my grandson's 
last name and used our real street names for the signs.



I also found a picture of the model of car they own and printed it and all the signage on fabric. I backed the car with stiffened felt and zigzagged around the edges so that it could stand up to a lot of play. 



This fabric printing kit can be purchased at Fabricland. It is what I used.



The car fits in the garage.

Now that the New Year is here I want to start on some more pages. 
There is so much inspiration out there and I have so many ideas I want to try.
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments