Wednesday 16 August 2017

Never enough vintage pyrex!

Since my last share about my pyrex collection I have been doing more research and have found that pyrex collecting is a HUGE phenomena! A lot of people are crazy for it. I can understand why. There are so many lovely colours and patterns and it can also be useful. If you are a serious collector and still use your collection for cooking and serving you must treat it with great care for it to remain in good condition. NEVER put it in the dishwasher and be very mindful of scratching the surface inside and out. I recommend not using metal utensils.

I finally found a cabinet to house my collection that keeps it all enclosed and dust free but still showcases it nicely. I don't think I can stop now. I can't resist looking at thrift & antique shops.



Vintage Pyrex Collection



Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments