Monday 17 November 2014

Is it Christmas again?



As I begin preparing for Christmas I realized that I hadn't shared my decor from last year 
      so I decided to do it now. I hope it will inspire you in your Christmas decorating.


Red, white and turquoise Christmas tree

                             One of my favourite things is decorating my table. I wanted to use 
                                                as many of my vintage dishes as I could.
Vintage Red, Pink and Turquoise table for Christmas

Vintage christmas table

My china is Wedgwood "Chester"  
 The pink and aqua serving dishes are vintage Pyrex.


Pyrex for Christmas
       

                The glassware is vintage in pink and turquoise.




Christmas table favors and place  cards
I made small boxes and place card tags with 2 truffles in each for table favors.
They coordinate with my centerpiece in pattern and colour.


DIY Christmas angel

The angels for my table centerpiece started with a pattern from THIS 
blog.


I changed the face and the colours and added some "bling" 
in the form of paste gems.

DIY Christmas table centerpiece
Inside the angels there are flameless candles.


Here is the pattern:
Angel Pattern

If you would like it in pdf format just comment and I will send it to you.



The chandelier was decorated with a mix of vintage and new decorations in
red, pink and turquoise.






Christmas decor Chandelier



In the center of the chandelier there are some vintage" sugar bells ".

This year I am working on something very different and look forward to sharing it soon.

Have fun decorating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments