Wednesday 15 October 2014

Thanksgiving Dinner with family 2014

I love the special days and thanksgiving is a favorite. We have so much to be thankful for.
 The day before our dinner I heard this in a sermon:

I realized just how blessed we are!


Decorating the table is always a big part of the fun for me. Here are a couple of views of my table which was done very inexpensively.

Thanksgiving  table




thanksgiving centre piece
I used 2 acorn squash and one spaghetti squash as containers for inexpensive
 flowers I purchased at my local grocery store and leaves from my yard


Place cards
The small woven pumpkins are ones I have used for many years in different ways. 
They are also shown in this post. I made the leaves on my computer, printed them and cut them out.


The family sitting down to eat


The food



The recipe for the make ahead gravy which is delicious is also at the link shared above.



I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments